- Establishing and maintaining productive working relationship with clients and team members.Drafting and vetting of all types of International Contracts (US), NCA's and NDA's.
- Drafting of Notices, Contract Negotiations with International Clients.
- Handling & Negotiating Legal issues with vendors & Clients
- Prepare periodic reports, logs, trackers and documents.
- Perform thorough quality assurance activities on documents and deliverables to ensure deliverable output quality and consistency.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations will assist company's Legal department in US in reviewing contracts related to IT staffing.
- Purchase Order (PO) processing, invoicing, documentations.
- Co-ordinate with in-house sales team for contract paperwork, with employees for immigration related paperwork, with clients Legal departments for contract negotiation, follow ups.
- Engage with client through written and verbal communication.
- Capacity for work - meeting deadlines
- Vetting of the documents.
- Coordinated with the advocates in various legal cases filed by and against the company.
- Responsible for all the timely legal correspondences.
- Organized and tracked files of important documents and contracts.
Perks and BenefitsAs per Company Norms
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Desired Candidate Profile
E-Solutions IT Services Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Annapurna Singh
Contact Company:E-Solutions IT Services Pvt Ltd