Roles and Responsibilities
: 5+ Years of experience in HotDocs tool, Document assembly software
- + Years of experience in HotDocs tool, Document assembly software.
- Prior experience and extensive knowledge HotDocs scripting, template development, and Enterprise Application.
- Must have good analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time.
- Participate in IT calls, meetings and close IT action points.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and strong team building skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Word and knowledge on PDF editing software such as Adobe Professional or Nuance.
- Experience or knowledge in any of the document automation Tools(Ex. Contract Express, Rocket Docket).
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments and learn new tools quickly.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
E-Solutions IT Services Pvt Ltd
Client is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations
Contact Company:E-Solutions IT Services Pvt Ltd